Groupon Redemption - Start Here!
|Welcome to Antix Fitness Studio!
|We are so excited to have you! Our studio is world-famous and lucky you, we are local to you!
Here is what you need to know when redeeming your 5-Class, 10-class, or 15-Class
Alternative Punch Card through GROUPON with us:
- If you have never had a pole dance class before, you will need to start with Beginner Pole.
One class is able to prepare you for what comes next: Beginner Aerial Technique; Simple
Pole; Simple Tricks; Sexy Pole; Sexy Pole Tricks and/or Sexy Pole & Chair. However,
you are more than welcome to stick with Beginner Pole until you feel comfortable to move
on - the idea is to build a solid base! You will learn a new 'routine' in each Beginner Pole
so it is okay to stick with Beginner Pole!
- One Beginner Aerial Tech is needed for attending a Simple Pole Fusion class.
- If you have had a pole dance class at another studio, please contact us to discuss which
class you should start with!
- You do not need an introductory class to participate in the following non-pole alternative
classes: Ballet Technical; Dancer Stretch; Sexy Floor, Sexy Chair; Jazz Floor Fillers;
Fosse Cabaret; Burlesque; and/or Lap Dance!
- You do not need an introductory class to participate in any of our traditional fitness
classes: Pilates; Aero Barre; I.C.E.; Pure Strength; Core 'n' Sculpt; and/or Cardio
- Please review our Policies and Procedures. For "Alternative" Policies or "Conventional"
Policies for the type of class you plan on participating in. You will learn important
information as what to wear and more importantly, what NOT to wear! Failure to follow
studio policies will result in the termination of your punch card.
- Your punch card can be used towards our traditional fitness classes and our alternative
classes; two traditional classes = 1 punch whereas, one alternative classes = 1 punch.
Simple or Advanced Pole Fusion classes are 1 punch and a half and are 90 minutes in
- NO walk-ins for classes. A reservation is required for ALL classes; space is limited in all
of our classes.
- Don't be nervous! Our studio is warm and welcoming. Our current clients are super
friendly and very hospitable to the newer ladies!
- With the reservation of your first class with us, your punch card is activated.
- Each Monday at 10 am is when sign-ups begin for the following week. Sign-ups are on a
first come/first serve basis. It may be very difficult to sign up for a class later in the week.
- If you are trying to sign up for a class and simultaneously trying to redeem your voucher,
you are welcome to send a text message. Please include the following information: first
and last name; email address; purchase date of voucher; and the number of classes
purchased. We then will call you to exchange some important information!
- IMPORTANT: We are closed Saturday, May 24th and Monday May 26th. Therefore,
sign-ups for the week of June 2nd begin on TUESDAY, May 27th at 10 am. No
calls/texts/emails will be answered over the Memorial Day Weekend. We hope that you
enjoy your holiday weekend!
- Once your punch card has been activated, feel free to sign up for your classes by the
* Call: 909-838-1430 between Monday - Friday 10 am- 5 p
* Text:(the best method on each Monday at 10 a!) 909-838-1430 between Monday
- Friday 10 a- 5 p; Saturday: 10 a - 2 p
* You can also email email@example.com anytime.
* Message us on our Facebook fan page
* Stop by the studio in person to sign up between Monday - Thursday 3 p - 5:00 p
* Go to contact us!
* No phone/text calls on Sundays.
- When you contact us to sign up for a class, please mention that you purchased a punch
card through Groupon and if it is a 5, 10, or 15-class punch card. Please tell us the
voucher expiration date. Upon the reservation for your first class, your punch card is
activated. It will expire 3 months from the activation date. The promotional value of your
punch card expires on June 16th 2014 (180 days from the purchase date) - meaning that
ALL classes must be used by this date. To take full advantage of your 3-month activation
date and activate your punch card by at least MARCH 16th, 2014. So get them activated
and take advantage of the amazing instruction and the variety of classes that we offer! It
is no fun to redeem your unused voucher on June 15th.
- When you arrive for your first class; you must bring a hard copy of your voucher with you.
- You can only sign yourself up. Your friends must call/sign up if you would like them to join a
class with you.
- If you purchased a voucher as a gift for a friend, you can sign them up for their FIRST
class only. Thereafter, they will need to sign themselves up for all classes.
- Please "like" and stay connected with Antix Fitness Studio on Facebook! You can view
videos of recent classes and pictures to get to know us better. Join the conversation. This
is YOUR studio now, too! Last minute openings for classes are also posted.
We welcome you! We offer the finest instruction in pole dancing for fitness and dance! We
want your experience to exceed your expectations! Take advantage of the array of classes!
Here is what you need to know when redeeming your Private In-Studio Event (for up to 8)
through Groupon with us:
- Decide if you would like an in-studio pole dance party or an in-studio lap dance party.
- We prefer to book private group parties on Friday and Saturday afternoons/evenings.
However, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- A two-week window must be provided to place your event in our schedule.
- Please call 909-838-1430 Monday - Thursday between 10 am - 5 pm to discuss a
possible day/time for your event or feel free to stop by at the studio after 3 pm - 5 pm
Monday - Thursday to meet and discuss in person!
- Your event is not booked until the day and time has been agreed upon, the 8-digit bar
code number has been received in an email, text, or call, and our Terms and Conditions
has been signed and returned.
- Your private in-studio event must be used by June 16th, 2014 (as Groupon states).
- Have more than 8? No problem. Additional ladies are $25 each. We can have a
maximum of 16 for a pole party and 18 for a lap dance party!