Groupon Redemption - Start Here!
|Welcome to Antix Fitness Studio!
|We are so excited to have you! Our studio is world-famous and lucky you, we are local to you!
Here is what you need to know when redeeming your 5-Class, 10-class, or 15-Class
Alternative Punch Card through GROUPON with us:
- If you have never had a pole dance class before, you will need to start with our Beginner
Pole series of classes: Beginner Pole; Beginner Aerial Technique; and Beginner Pole
Tricks. Beginner Pole is choreo-based in which you will always learn a new 'routine'.
Beginner Pole Tricks focuses on just the spins and beginner-level aerial elements.
Beginner Aerial Tech is exercises on the pole that introduces you to the different hand-
grips; fulcrums, and broader work in leverage and pulling down to go up concepts to
increase your overall progress on the pole. Stick to these pole classes until you are ready
to move on to our "Simple" and/or "Sexy" pole dance classes
- If you have had a pole dance class at another studio, please contact us to discuss which
class you should start with!
- Your new punch card can be used towards our other non-pole alternative classes. You do
not do not need an introductory class to participate in the following non-pole alternative
classes: Ballet Technical; Dancer Stretch; Sexy Floor Work, Sexy Chair; Jazz Fillers &
Floor Work; Fosse Cabaret; Burlesque; Dance Conditioning; and/or Lap Dance!
- Your new punch card can be used towards our traditional fitness classes! You do not
need an introductory class to participate in any of our traditional fitness classes (in order
of impact & intesity): Pilates; Aero Barre; Pure Strength; I.C.E; Core 'n' Sculpt; and/or
Cardio Kickbox. It is not recommended to start with Core 'n' Sculpt and/or Cardio Kick
Box. These are our most challenging classes at Antix, as they are high-impact/high
- Please review our Policies and Procedures. For "Alternative" Policies or "Conventional"
Policies for the type of class you plan on participating in. You will learn important
information as what to wear and more importantly, what NOT to wear! Failure to follow
studio policies will result in the termination of your punch card.
- Your punch card can be used towards our traditional fitness classes and our alternative
classes; two traditional classes = 1 punch whereas, one alternative classes = 1 punch.
Simple or Advanced Pole Fusion classes are 1 punch and a half and are 90 minutes in
- NO walk-ins for classes. A reservation is required for ALL classes; space is limited in all
of our classes.
- Don't be nervous! Our studio is warm and welcoming. Our current clients are super
friendly and very hospitable to the newer ladies!
- With the reservation of your first class with us, your punch card is activated.
- Each Monday at 10 am is when sign-ups begin for the following week. Sign-ups are on a
first come/first serve basis. It may be very difficult to sign up for a class later in the week. If
there is no space in a class, you will be put on a wait list. You will be notified via text is a
spot becomes available for you.
- If you are trying to sign up for a class and/or trying to redeem your voucher, send a text
message to 909-838-1430. Please include the following information: first and last name;
email address; purchase date of voucher; and the number of classes purchased, and any
medical conditions/previous injuries. If needed, we then may call you to exchange some
important information. Please check the times below to send a text message. This is the
preferred method, especially, if you are signing up for class on a Monday morning at 10 a
when sign-ups begin for the following week.
- Once your punch card has been activated, feel free to sign up for your classes by the
* Call: 909-838-1430 between Monday - Thursday,10 am- 5 p
* Text:(the method on each Monday at 10 a!) 909-838-1430 between Monday -
Thursday, 10 a- 5 p; Saturday: 10 a - 1 p
* You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org ANYTIME. Please allow a longer
response time on Friday; we are closed on Fridays.
* Message us on our Facebook fan page
* Stop by the studio in person to sign up between Monday - Thursday 3 p - 5 p
* Go to contact us!
* No phone/text calls on Sundays.
- The promotional value of your punch card for the current promotion on Groupon expires
180 days from the purchase date. This means that ALL classes must be used by the
expiration date specified on your voucher. To take full advantage of your 3-month
activation date and activate your punch card by at least 3 months before your voucher's
expiration date. So get them activated and take advantage of the amazing instruction and
the variety of classes that we offer! It is no fun to redeem your unused voucher 1 month
before your expiration date.
- When you arrive for your first class; you must bring a hard copy of your voucher with you.
- You can only sign yourself up. Your friends must call/sign up if you would like them to join a
class with you.
- If you purchased a voucher as a gift for a friend, you can sign them up for their FIRST
class only. Thereafter, they will need to sign themselves up for all classes.
- Please "like" and stay connected with Antix Fitness Studio on Facebook! You can view
videos of recent classes and pictures to get to know us better. Join the conversation. This
is YOUR studio now, too! Last minute openings for classes are also posted daily. In fact,
it is a good idea to check this page first to view what classes have openings before you
send us your class sign up!
We welcome you! We offer the finest instruction in pole dancing for fitness and dance! We
want your experience to exceed your expectations! Take advantage of the array of classes!
Here is what you need to know when redeeming your Private In-Studio Event (for up to 8)
through Groupon with us:
- Decide if you would like an in-studio pole dance party or an in-studio lap dance party.
- We prefer to book private group parties on Friday and Saturday afternoons/evenings.
However, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- A two-week window must be provided to place your event in our schedule.
- Please call 909-838-1430 Monday - Thursday between 10 am - 5 pm to discuss a
possible day/time for your event or feel free to stop by at the studio after 3 pm - 5 pm
Monday - Thursday to meet and discuss in person!
- Your event is not booked until the day and time has been agreed upon, the 8-digit bar
code number has been received in an email, text, or call, and our Terms and Conditions
has been signed and returned.
- Your private in-studio event must be used by June 16th, 2014 (as Groupon states).
- Have more than 8? No problem. Additional ladies are $25 each. We can have a
maximum of 16 for a pole party and 18 for a lap dance party!